General Procedural Advice

Settlement Agents in Western Australia are not permitted to provide legal advice to their Clients and you should always seek an independent and qualified opinion if the need arises. Alternatively we can when necessary obtain legal advice from our external Solicitor.

However we are able to advise you regarding matters of general conveyancing practice and the requirements of bodies such as the Office of State Revenue (for Duty and Land Tax) and Landgate (for dealings on titles).

Contact us today to discuss your property and settlement requirements.