Can you help me with my queries about the First Home Owner Grant? What about Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval?

While we can provide general advice in these areas, we recommend that you contact the following for detailed information specific to your needs:

Office of State Revenue FHOG Section
(08) 9262 1299
8.00-17.00 AWST Mon-Fri

Foreign Investment Review Board
(02) 6263 3795
9.00-12.30 and 13.30-1700 AEST Mon-Fri