I want to appoint Paramount Settlements to act as my Settlement Agent. What do I need to do?

If you wish to appoint us to act for you in the Settlement of your property, you will need to notify the Selling Agent who will then forward the Contract documentation to us. At that point, we open your File and commence our dealings with you.

If there is no Selling Agent involved, please ensure that we receive a copy of the full Contract document and any Annexures to enable us to commence dealing on your File.