Iím buying / selling a property in another State / Territory. Can Paramount Settlements act for me?

We are only licensed to carry out Settlements in Western Australia, Christmas Island and the Cocos-Keeling Islands. For interstate properties you will have to appoint a Solicitor or Conveyancer based in that State or Territory.